Office #GenGirl Nicole Buckley just caught some sunshine south of the border. There’s not better way to kick of Daylight Saving Time.
For your time in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico; Nicole recommends:
- Joining the locals: there are tons of local foods stands that fill the streets including fresh coconuts.
- Zip-lining at Wild Canyon.
- Lolita Cafe: a can’t miss breakfast spot. She went almost every day.
- Acre: there’s a 13 course meal that’s to die for.
- Big Mike’s Adventure Boat Tour: a great opportunity for kayaking and snorkeling.
- Flora Farms: features an incredible farm to table menu — served family style.
- Hotel El Ganzo: one of the raddest pools around.